Market Republic is a new breed of outsourcing agency helping B2B startups and growing companies strategically organize and execute inside sales and digital marketing activities to achieve new levels of success.
Marketing and sales professionals around the world rely on Market Republic to enable targeted and cost-effective growth by utilizing the best Account Based Sales and Marketing strategies and tactics.
We have been supporting startups, growing enterprises, and industry leaders worldwide for the past 4 years and now we need a talented individual to support our own growth.
Our list of clients includes media giant Thomson Reuters, heavyweights from the Telco industry – Twilio and Apigate, aspiring B2B tech companies such as Purple WiFi, Guidance, Quid, IPification, Intelisale and many more.
In order to help our company retain excellent clients we are looking for an
to join our team in Belgrade
- Compensation and perks – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package, that meets the needs of our employees and our business model. This includes bonuses on the quarterly and annual level plus other types of benefits and rewards.
- Great environment and culture – Wonderful team spirit, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing company and you will be in the center of it all.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Learning and quick progress –This job is an excellent chance to grow into an Account Manager superstar as we will let you unleash and work on each and every extra clever idea you might have ☺
- Look at the big picture – We don’t do things just for the sake of it. Every action is planned according to specific goals and contributes to an overall strategy with specific KPIs. If your brain functions in this way and needs to ask WHY, great – we can’t wait to meet you.
This position will be mostly focused on the needs of our clients, primarily working on managing digital marketing projects, but also any other marketing and communication-related projects we work with our clients on.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients for digital marketing projects
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Plan and implement digital marketing strategies for clients
- Prepare briefs for digital marketing projects
- Coordinate the team consisting of in-house and external specialists
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each project
- Analyze and report on digital marketing campaigns success
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital marketing
Are you the one?
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager in the agency (2+ years)
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing tools, social media platforms, online advertising, content production
- Very independent and passionate about results, a team leader
- An out-of-the-box thinker, highly responsible and creative
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English is a must