Market Republic is a young, fast-growing company offering a unique set of services on the global market. Our services include outbound lead generation, market research, but also digital and content marketing.
We are focused on B2B tech companies that are growing fast and need a hand with marketing related activities. At this point, Market Republic works mostly with companies based in the US and UK.
In order to fully support current initiatives and our clients’ needs through effective online communication, we are looking for a
Junior Graphic Designer
to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia
- Developing visual concepts and ideas that tell a story and incorporate clients’ brand identity
- Planning and designing visuals for a variety of channels and campaigns, both for Market Republic and our clients, for digital and print usage
- Constant communication with the rest of the team to be able to deliver exactly what is necessary
- Providing constructive feedback on ideas, projects and processes in order to produce the best results for the agency and clients
- Communication with any stakeholders and/or vendors in order to execute planned activities
- Direct communication with the client, when needed
- Report on achieved results to Director of digital marketing based on specific KPIs
A perfect fit:
- At least 1 year of experience
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and similar software solutions
- Understanding of graphic design trends, art, styles, etc.
- Very independent and passionate about results, looking to grow
- Strong proficiency with written and spoken English
- Ability to understand different client needs, business models and goals.
- Ability to work with international clients and under tight deadlines
- College degree or equivalent – in creative or design-related field
- Learning and quick progress – Our clients are competing in the fierce tech industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a star graphic designer.
- We know that you are not just drawing all day long – We understand that quality graphic design takes time and that visual identity is extremely important. As such, your contribution will be appreciated.
- Look at the big picture – We don’t do things just for the sake of it. Every action is planned according to specific goals and contributes to an overall marketing strategy with specific KPIs.
- Great environment and culture – Wonderful team spirit, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing company and you will be in the center of it all.
- Compensation and perks – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package, that meets the needs of our employees and our business model. This includes bonuses on the quarterly and annual level plus other types of benefits and rewards.
Think you got what it takes? Submit your CV, portfolio and cover letter in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.