Market Republic is a young, fast-growing company offering a unique set of services on the global market. Our services include outbound lead generation, market research but also digital advertising, and content creation.
We are focused on IT B2B companies that are growing fast and need a hand in any digital marketing related activity. At this point, Market Republic works with startups and other IT companies mostly based in USA and UK.
We are looking for a top-notch, tech-savvy writer, in love with any type of online communication with great management and organizational skills to join our growing team in Belgrade. The person we are looking for will be responsible for developing, growing the entire content team within next 2 years.
The person on this position will be responsible for delivering the content and posting on social media for our long-term client, IPification.
Manager, Content and Digital Communications
Open positions: 1
Position Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Type: Full time – in the office or remote
- Create compelling content that adds value, drive leads/subscribers or increases awareness, and retention of the brand (like blog posts, ebooks, video scripts, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Create and execute an SEO strategy that will be implemented in the content so to position among top search results in Google
- Do keyword research by using most effective tactics and tools so to effectively plan the content calendar and perform on KPI
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Collaborate with different team members to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and the audience of our client.
- Producing sales positioning and collateral (case studies, sales decks, talk tracks, emails).
- Provide lead nurturing support to sales team (generate content, maintain sales library).
- Create and improve the working process for content creation
- Respond to Director of digital strategy with defined KPI
THE REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / ATTRIBUTES
- EDUCATION: BA/BS in Communication, journalism or equivalent experience.
- High proficiency in English, written and spoken is an absolute must. English native is a plus.
- EXPERIENCE: At least 2 years of proven track of relevant work experience. Please send the latest work together with your CV and a cover letter.
- Strong knowledge of online media, social, and new media strategies.
- Strong knowledge of SEO strategies and growth of organic visitors
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and lead nurturing flows
- Excellent and prolific writing skills; extensive copy-editing experience; use of the Oxford comma.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in adapting a writing style to targeted audience.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- Above all, possess the highest level of ethics and character.
COMPENSATION AND OTHER INFO:
Full-time position with a fixed income.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume and your latest work with the subject Manager, Content and Digital Communications at [email protected].
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.