Market Republic is a new breed of outsourcing agency helping B2B startups and growing companies strategically organize and execute inside sales and digital marketing activities to achieve new levels of success.
Marketing and sales professionals around the world rely on Market Republic to enable targeted and cost-effective growth by utilizing the best Account Based Sales and Marketing strategies and tactics.
We have been supporting startups, growing enterprises, and industry leaders worldwide for the past 4 years and now we need a talented individual to support our own growth.
Our list of clients includes media giant Thomson Reuters, heavyweights from the Telco industry – Twilio and Apigate, aspiring B2B tech companies such as Purple WiFi, Guidance, Quid, IPification, Intelisale and many more.
In order to help our company find and retain the excellent people you will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. In short, we are looking for a
Talent Acquisition Manager
to join our team in Belgrade
- Compensation and perks – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package, that meets the needs of our employees and our business model. This includes bonuses on the quarterly and annual level plus other types of benefits and rewards.
- Great environment and culture – Wonderful team spirit, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing company and you will be in the center of it all.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Learning and quick progress –This job is an excellent chance to grow into an People operation superstar as we will let you unleash and work on each and every extra clever idea you might have ☺
- Look at the big picture – We don’t do things just for the sake of it. Every action is planned according to specific goals and contributes to an overall strategy with specific KPIs. If your brain functions in this way and needs to ask WHY, great – we can’t wait to meet you.
This position will be 100% focused on the needs of Market Republic, primarily working on pre-selection and recruitment, on-boarding, employer branding, establishing evaluation processes and award programs for individuals and teams.
- Devising strategy and recruitment process, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Work with internal team members to drive and manage recruitment efforts.
- Finding and screening candidates.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs and maintain a positive image of the company.
- Developing the corporate policy for talent bench-marking, talent assessment, interviewing policies, award programs and internal mobility for the top talent.
- Ensure compatibility with employment law.
Are you the one?
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Proven knowledge of HR industry practices and government legal codes and policies.
- At least 2+ years of experience in HR agencies or in companies in similar positions.
- College degree or equivalent – preferred in psychology and/or communication.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, employment branding and employee reward programs.
- Very independent and passionate about results, a team leader.
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Very passionate about the human mind and creative approaches in the work atmosphere– can’t sleep-as-i-have-so-many-ideas attitude.
- An out-of-the-box thinker, highly responsible and creative.
- Excellent communicator.
- Emphatic with the ability to effectively promote the People-Come-First attitude.