Market Republic is hiring! Check out this job post for the position Account executive in our Belgrade office.
Market Republic is a new breed of outsourcing agencies focusing on human-intellect-driven lead generation and digital marketing services. Marketing and sales professionals from B2B companies from USA and EU companies rely on Market Republic to enable targeted and cost-effective growth.
For our Inside sales support department, we are looking for a dynamic fast learner, independent person, strongly focused on results with great organizational skills, great communication skills and an awesome personality to join our growing team in Belgrade.
Market Republic has over 40 clients in it’s portfolio from all over the world and is looking to exponentially grow over the next 12 – 24 months. This is a great opportunity for an established sales-focused Account Executive to gain traction fast.
OPEN POSITIONS: 1
POSITION LOCATION: BELGRADE, SERBIA
REPORTS TO: CEO / Director, New Business
- Work on a daily basis with our Market Research team leaders on the Inside sales support and custom data generation services based on the Client requests;
- Communicate with the Client (live or via email) in order to coordinate all necessary activities;
- Cross-sell Digital Marketing activities to the Clients form Inside sales support part of the business;
- Write sales emails and execute pre-sales email activities for the Client in coordination with Director, New Business;
- Upsell custom data generation and pre-sales services to the existing client base.
THE REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / ATTRIBUTES
- EDUCATION: BA/BS in economics, communication, IT or equivalent experience;
- High proficiency in English, written and spoken is an absolute must;
- EXPERIENCE: up to 1 year of relevant work experience is a must with a proven track of results;
- High communication and negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of inside sales processes, go to market strategies for B2B SMB and Mid-market segment;
- Knowledge of CRMs and project management tools is a must;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities;
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
COMPENSATION AND OTHER INFO:
Full-time position with a fixed income PLUS up to x% of generated revenue after proven work independence.
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter in the form below.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. After the initial interview, candidates will be tested for their selling skills.