Market Republic is a young, fast-growing company offering a unique set of services on the global market. Our services include outbound lead generation and market research. Market Republic had over 60 clients in its portfolio from all over the world and is looking to exponentially grow over the next 12 – 24 months.
During 2020 we have shifted our focus from a service to a product-based company. As a product of that strategy, recently we have launched a MVP Saas on Appsumo market place and we are gaining 300 users per month with an average 5star rating. We have grand plans for this product targeting end customers in an already mature market.
We are looking for a passionate fullstack developer interested in joining our small product team in Belgrade and Raska. You would be the first software developer to join our team full time, meaning that this can grow into a great opportunity to become a key person in future product development and a shareholder of the company.
Open positions: 1
Position location: fully remote, preferable from Čačak, Kraljevo, Raška, Novi Pazar or Kosovska Mitrovica
Reports to: CEO and Product Lead
## Duties and Responsibilities
* Coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, and unit testing
* Developing front end website architecture
* Developing back end website applications
* Designing and developing APIs
* Collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver on time and tested code in a fast-paced environment
* Evaluate and identify appropriate technology choices
* Possess strong written and verbal communication abilities
* Commitment to meeting deadlines
* Follow a well-structured and Agile development process with short release cycles
* Able to iterate quickly turning mockups into HTML and CSS
* Perform unit and integration testing of our apps
Technical Skills and Experience
* 2+ years demonstrable software design and development experience in modern PHP development with PHP MVC Frameworks (such as Symfony, Laravel)
* Excellent knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
* 2+ years of experience with MySQL database
* Expert knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
* Experience with Git, Webpack, package manager (yarn, npm)
* Experience in building a Chrome extension is plus
* Knowledge of Linux is plus
* Experience with web servers (Nginx, Apache) is plus
Professional Skills and Experience
* Ability to translate business requirements into software solutions
* Ability to meet deadlines, make autonomous decisions and exercise good judgement
Performance Factors & Soft Skills
* Highly self-motivated and hard working
* Positive, anything is possible attitude
* Significant attention to detail
*Experience in working remotely and across company teams
COMPENSATION AND OTHER INFO
Full-time position with a fixed income PLUS % of the company ownership after certain period of time.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume and your latest work with the subject:
Full Stack at [email protected].
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. After the initial interview, candidates will be tested for their skills.